atex lighting by sammode
In the field of ATEX-lighting, we can offer the expertized products of our French lighting partner Sammode.
Sammode manufacturers lighting to ATEX-zones 1,2,21 ja 22.
Download the ATEX-brochure:
Sammode's expertise of hazardous
Sammode has designed a range of lighting solutions dedicated to hazardous areas based on their extensive experience and knowledge of the specific nature of their clients’ businesses (chemical, petrochemical, onshore and offshore installations, cereals processing and storage...). The luminaires are robust, resistant, made to last.
Sammode selected a wide range of high-value materials:
• Inox 304L and 316L for all external metal features
• Borosilicate glass, polycarbonate or coextruded polycarbonate/methacrylate to certify the resistance of the luminaire in high chemical, corrosive and abrasive situations
Imperviousness – IP68/IP69K
• IP68: The absolute sealing of Sammode luminaires maintains their performance throughout their lifetime
• IP69K: The luminaires are weatherproof (heavy seas, spray, etc.) as well as impervious to cleaning with high pressure jets
Sustainable, maintainable and evolutionary luminaires
• Products are robust and developed to last in time
• They are developed to be easy to maintain, at the opposite of planned obsolescence. With the protection mode increased safety the luminaire can be maintained on site by qualified staff.
• Each component can be replaced: Sammode is committed to answering your needs as they evolve and as new technologies are available.
• Luminaires include high-efficiency LED modules to reduce the energy consumption associated with lighting. The chosen technology ensures efficient operation even at the temperatures’ limits of the product.
• User comfort: All the products combine a high level of performance and high luminous comfort.
5 years warranty